Hicks & Company provides quality traffic noise modeling and noise abatement analysis for federal and state transportation projects. Using FHWA’s Traffic Noise Model (TNM2.5), we identify potential noise impacts and evaluate noise walls and other abatement options to determine acoustic feasibility and cost effectiveness.
- Traffic Noise Modeling (TNM 2.5)
- Analysis of noise abatement measures
- Land use compatibility studies for airport noise
- Determination of noise contours
- Ambient noise monitoring and measurements
- Traffic Noise Workshops