Hicks & Company, Environmental/Archeological Consultants
Hicks & Company Environmental/Archeological Consultants is looking for a highly motivated professional to join our talented group. This position offers a challenging and important role on a team with a commitment to quality work. We offer great benefits, a positive work environment, and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. To be considered, candidates must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of environmental studies and technical reports for public and private infrastructure projects, including but not limited to:
- Community Impacts Assessments
- Environmental Justice Analyses
- Socioeconomic & Demographic Analyses
- Participation in planning studies, including Master Plans, Vision Plans, and Sustainability Plans;
- Organization and execution of community outreach and public involvement activities; and
- Coordination with clients, government agencies, etc.
Minimum qualifications and experience include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in environmental studies, environmental planning, community or regional planning, environmental sociology, or a related field;
- Experience in environmental consulting or equivalent public agency employment (3 years minimum, 5+ years preferred);
- Experience working with the National Environmental Policy Act and related environmental laws;
- Familiarity with conducting studies focused on the human environment;
- Familiarity with data analysis (e.g., U.S. Census data); and
- The ability to write clearly, concisely, and efficiently.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Familiarity with Environmental Justice and Title VI analyses;
- Familiarity with the TxDOT environmental process;
- Experience participating in multi-disciplinary projects; and
- Experience in transportation projects.
We are accepting resumes from qualified candidates. Please use the form below to submit your resume.
Hicks & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.